Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

We just got back from San Francisco tonight! It was a whirlwind weekend that seemed to pack 3 days into 1. Last night, we had dinner in San Mateo, at "Pancho Villa's ", our favorite Mexican restaurant on the planet. Then, we headed back to the city for some night shots. The top photo is of the Bay Bridge, a bridge I have driven several times. I got this shot in just as the sun was setting.

A shot from the marina, near Fisherman's Wharf. I like the pink and yellow blending into the sky from the sunset.

Another shot in the marina, with Coit Tower looming in the background. A trolley can be seen in the picture, along with the night's traffic.

A shot of a Victorian with Coit Tower in the background. I shot this in a Nob Hill neighborhood by walking up a steep hill.

Coit Tower in all its glory! This is the first time I have ever photographed Coit Tower at night. There are several places in the parking lot where you can take panorama shots. Everyone was turning their cameras on other subjects, so I got to photograph the tower without anyone in my way. We are FINALLY home! We came home pretty exhausted, but the trip was great! Instead of taking the 5 like we usually do, Mike decided to take the 101, which adds another 2 hours to the trip, but it is really scenic and worth the extra time. We shared the driving load both ways. I will post tomorrow about the Frida exhibit. All I will say for now is, "It fucking rocked!"





No comments: