Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Monday, August 4, 2008

I am getting ready to call it a day soon! Actually, I am really wide awake and am worried that I am not going to sleep very well. This week should be an interesting one. I am going to be the principal all week long. I will be the only administrator working summer school, instead of the 2 who normally do. I expect the week to really challenge me in new ways, which is a good thing. I am a little anxious and that worries me. Afterall, I was the acting principal my last 2 years @ Garfield and you would think with all the experiences I have had in the last 3 years, they should have prepared me for just about anything such as last week's earthquake! Can hardly wait to head up north! And if there was more time, this is another place I absolutely love, Monterey, that I would like to spend some time visiting. Here are a couple of pictures I took of Monterey and Spanish Bay, during some of my past trips up there.

This is Spanish Bay. It is part of the "17-Mile Drive" that goes through Pacific Grove and Pebble Beach. This drive is amazing, with breath-taking scenery every which way you turn. This is where I would like to be this week. But instead, reality has kicked in! And instead of Monterey, Spanish Bay, Pacific Grove, and Pebble Beach, this is where I will be all week long: in my office, somewhat looking like an administrator, like I do below. San Francisco, here we come...



No comments: