Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Monday, August 18, 2008

I should be doing some other type of work other than blogging! Tomorrow, I have my 1st interview for a principal's position! I am really excited and can't concentrate on too much of anything else. Today was a very tiring day. I think I am still recuperating from the party on Saturday. Anyway, the last few days, I have been getting "surprises" in the mail. Today, I received a lovely stash of paper from Annie, who lives in the Netherlands. I photographed some of the paper, and I must say, the paper is too beautiful to cut up! Take a look at these lovely prints in the photo above. Thank you, Annie!

These next 2 shots are from a very special item I received on Thursday afternoon. My dear little nephew, Isaac, sent me this mail art and artwork. Isaac is only 6-years-old! His artwork and lettering is precious and it is something I will frame and put up in our next home.

Speaking of our next home, we are now moving quickly on finding it! Whenever we have had a free moment, we have looked at various homes. I think we have it narrowed down to 3 choices. Now, we just need to make a decision. I guess it is time to get ready for that interview! Shucks!



No comments: