Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Monday, August 25, 2008

A very short post, right before heading out to move more stuff to the new place! I just want to say "hi" to Kelly and Maroun, who are on the other side of the country reading my blog! You both are wonderful and I am so fortunate to have your friendship. Kel, have a safe trip back to gorgeous, sunny, Southern California. Maroun, have a good week and safe travels; thank you for putting up with me all these years! You have the patience of a saint. Lastly, this a shot of a place that is always inviting to me, as well as others, my dear friend, Carol's, patio. Making art, drinking a cold, iced drink, and hanging out with friends. What more could anyone want?!

No comments: