Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Thursday, August 21, 2008


Last post of the night. Stephanie Wright is this week's winner. Stephanie, please email me your address. My email address is millan0206@yahoo.com. Because Stephanie's words were so powerful, I didn't want to wait 2 more days for others to submit their experiences. So, I am posting what this next week's giveaway will be: Michael de Meng's "Secrets of Rusty Things". Since I am collapsing my studio, I won't have access to most of my art supplies. I will only have a small Ziploc bag of paints and collage ephemera to work with until those boxes get opened next week! So, tell me if you were moving, what items would you definitely not pack and why. Email me or post on my blog your thoughts and I'll pick a winner at the end of the week.

No comments: