Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Some more pages from my latest journal. I am STILL on vacation and loving life! I am on vacation until the end of the week. I had 3 weeks off for Christmas vacation, so I have been making art like crazy! I started off my vacation with the hope/s of finishing this journal before I go back to work, but I don't think that is going to happen.

There are other things I wanted to accomplish before going back to work and that includes:
1) spending as much time as possible with my husband
2) spending time with my family, particularly, my siblings
3) spending time with my closest friends
4) cleaning and organizing our home (specifically, getting the tree down and putting away all the Christmas decorations)
5) taking care of myself to make sure I get as much exercise as possible and be ready for next week and all the stress that comes with the job
6) catching up on my personal reading

I still have a lot of things I want to do before next Monday rolls around. If I can stay healthy, this will be the best vacation I have had since I became an administrator, 5 years ago.

No comments: