Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I have been working on this page, on and off, for the last few days. Since I have been on vacation for the last 2+ weeks, I am reading and watching the news constantly. I am SO disgusted by the reports of what is going on in Gaza. Both sides are wrong, and unfortunately, the highest casualities are people who are civilians: people who are not involved in any of the madness that is going on and who instead, have the misfortune of being caught in the middle of a terrible situation. How can any government justify bombing, killing children, and cutting off people's essentials such as food and water, and say they are trying to stop terrorism? Obviously, that government must NOT fully understand what the word "terrorism" means. Israel's handling of this situation is repulsive. There has to be someone, a politician, the United Nations, several countries, who can step in and DEMAND an immediate cease fire. I cannot believe that the world will just watch this situation escalate any further.

No comments: