Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Camellias are in the air and blooming like wild in my yard and at the Huntington! The photo above is a shot of several camellias I picked from my garden.

The Huntington Museum has quite a show going on right now! Camellias are in bloom and the museum will be having a plant sale later on, in mid-February. This particular statue stood out with what looks like a cape made of camellias.

This next shot is quite a beauty! Notice all the pinks and reds in these camellias!

Finally, this beauty caught my attention. It looks like it was painted! What a lovely flower appears amongst the branches and leaves. In a few, short hours, my vacation will come to an end. My art will have to take a back seat to my assistant principal job. But while I was on vacation, it was a truly wonderful time.

No comments: