Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A couple more pages from my journal, which I haven't touched in about almost a month. That's 1 of my closest friends, George, with me. We got a chance to spend some time together before Christmas and exchange gifts. I loaded him up with packages, including 1 for his wife, Andrea! We had dinner at 1 of my favorite Chinese restaurants and had the bartender take a picture of us. For some reason, everyone in this journal is getting a heart painted on their chest! Hearts and hands are the 2 most recurring symbols in my artwork. Anyway, lots of stuff going on with these 2 pages - several layers, writing on vellum, tape, and more tape, 2 1 dollar bills that made it into the artwork, gift wrap, pages from a book, and the gift tag that George attached to my gift, can be found within the 2 pages. I am SO looking forward to working on my book during this upcoming, long weekend I am going to have soon.

3 comments:

Seth said...

Great pages!

Pandora said...

Hey Auntie! I so enjoy being able to catch up with you via your blog - it's like a little gift! I do share it with Mom who views the photos via blackberry.
I can't believe you are turning 50 either! You are as beautiful as ever...happy birthday!
Much Love - Pandora

Roseann Cazares said...

Thank you so much, Pandora! I am looking forward to seeing you and Mom on your next visit to LA. It was a really wonderful birthday. I love you too!