Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, January 3, 2009



I am in an 80's mood! Right now, I am downloading some new music into my computer and it will later on be added to my iPod. I literally grew up watching MTV! Growing up, my dad was very worried about me because of music, and in particular, the type of music I listened to. I live and breathe music! My father and I had very lengthy conversations about me wanting to work at Music+ in high school (something that NEVER happened) and me wanting to own my own Tower Records store. He was really worried that I would drop out of school and who-knows-what else... pretty funny and I guess a conversation that every teen who is coming-of-age receives. Anyway, here I am 30 years later, and I am still addicted to the music. This video is from the late 80's and is still 1 of my favorites. LOVE Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music (I have, since junior high school).

No comments: