Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

"The X-Files" theme song

BIG confession: I am a HUGE "X-Files" fan! This is my favorite television show ever! I am anxiously awaiting the July 25th opening of "The X-Files" new movie. I told my husband, "We are going!" A few months ago, my younger brother, Michael, gave me an absolutely amazing gift; he got me the entire collection of "The X-Files". Now that the movie is around the corner, I am looking forward to re-visiting all of the episodes. Although it has been 14 years since the show's first episode aired, the writing, acting, and directing still seem fresh. I had NEVER been a science fiction fan, but this show changed my mind!

No comments: