Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Monday, October 1, 2007






I am working in a new book. It is a Moleskin watercolour book, ready-made for some artwork! This is still a very new size for me; it is much smaller than I am used to working in. Here are the first few pages of my book. I tend to work with all kinds of sizes. And I go back-and-forth with my books. I easily get bored working with the same journal, so I move in and out of small, medium, and large. Changing sizes seems to keep my interest longer. Sometimes, I stop working with a specific journal, then it goes on a shelf for several months or even a couple of years before I go back to it and re-work my work. I like the size of this book because it fits neatly into my art-on-the-go lunchbox. I will elaborate on that in a future post.

No comments: