Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, October 14, 2007






This is a cigar box that I am going to give to one of my oldest and dearest friends. I can't say who because it would spoil the surprise! I spent about a month putting it together, wherever I could steal some moments to work on art. I started the box in a weekend class that Traci Bunkers recently taught called "Get Your Art on Buffet". At the end of the weekend, all that I had done with this box was paint it and start the interiors. I have worked on-and-off with the box's exteriors, as well as the interiors, to get just the right look. I am quite happy with the outcome! Since I know it is a gift, it will make it easier for me to send it on its way. Just like Juliana does, I will say a little private good-bye to my box. I know it is going to go to a good home.



3 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Roseann,
I *love* your work. That is just jaw dropping!!!
Hope you had a GREAT time in Lynne's class. I'd love to hear about it! :)
Can't wait to see what you did in the workshop!!

Roseann Cazares said...

Thanks,Kelly, for the compliment! Lynne's class is not until the long, Veteran's Day weekend. I miss you!

Kelly Kilmer said...

Ditto! Long time no see!! We should make plans to get together if you have the time!! Sounds like you are still sick too :P blah!!!