Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007


This is the final stage of the piece I have been working on for the last two weeks. Its title is "The Tree of Love". In much of my work, hearts and hands are recurring symbols. I sent it off to a new home on Friday. First, I silently said a few words over it, then it was time to say "goodbye" for good. As I said in an earlier post, it is going to a good cause, a children's center. No sooner had I finished this piece then I moved on to my next project: a birthday gift. I just finished my latest piece last night. I spent several days working on it. It is a special gift for a truly special friend. It is her birthday today. And this friend is someone who means quite a lot to me. She is an amazing artist, but an even more amazing human being. She epitomizes the word "friend". The friend I am talking about is none other than Kelly Kilmer. Kelly, happy birthday to you! Hope your special day was wonderful. After Kelly gets this gift, I will post pictures of what I made her. I don't want to ruin the surprise for her!

1 comment:

Kelly Kilmer said...

You are too sweet. Thanks Roseann. You are a very good friend and I am lucky to know you!!!
I *love* this piece. I know that the children's center will adore it.