Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a historical, wonderful, and magical moment Tuesday night was! My husband and I were whooping it up all evening! I LOVE this background, "Change Can Happen". If there are folks out there who doubt how they CAN change the world for the better, what an inspiration Barack Obama is to so many people all over the world. All of us have the power to make this world a better one. No more excuses! One of the most important aspects of this election is that it encouraged people from all walks of life to go out and vote. And for those who have felt alienated and disenfranchised by the political process over the years, their voices were heard, and those voices were loud! Congratulations, President Obama and Vice President, Biden! As Sam Cooke once said, "A change is gonna come."

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi Roseann, just caught up to your most recent posts. I love all of the time you dedicated to Dia de los Muertos, it is also my favorite holiday. Go Obama!!!

Roseann Cazares said...

Claudia,
I went nuts taking photographs of all the displays for el dia de los muertos! Too bad - I LOVED it!