Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

During the Veteran's Day weekend, we got away and went to San Diego for the long, holiday weekend. Because I have been working a lot of extra hours that include evenings and Saturdays lately, I have managed to accumulate several "comp" days, so for Veteran's Day weekend, I got a 4-day weekend! I have NEVER worked so hard in my life for these "comp" days! Growing up, every free moment I had, I was at the beach. To say I LOVE water is truly underestimating my love of the beach and ocean. While staying in San Diego, we stayed at a resort, with the bay literally in our backyard. The first couple of days, the weather was gorgeous, but our last day, it turned quite windy and cloudy. I took these shots right after breakfast, before the skies turned dark. Then, my husband and I drove into 'old San Diego' and explored the shops in the area. In my next post, I will share some of my finds...



No comments: