Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Group 1 is made up of text and patterned stamps. Group 2 consists of mostly faces and some bird and butterfly stamps.
I have been cleaning like crazy for the last few days and am itching to get rid of more of my art supplies. Not only do I not have the huge house like I did in the past, but with my crazy work schedule, it doesn't leave me too much time to do anything else, especially make art. So, I am selling off some of my rubber stamp collection. I am selling these stamps in groups. Some of the stamps are new and others are gently used. I take very, very good care of my supplies, so even the gently used have only been minimally used. The price is $30.00 for the 1st group and $50.00 for the 2nd one, including shipping. The 1st group consists of 2 new and 14 used stamps. Group 2 consists of 1o new and 9 used stamps; this group has larger sized stamps and is well worth the price. These would make a great gift for that artistic friend. Also, I still have a few of my collage packs left. If you are interested, drop me a note @ millan0206@yahoo.com.

No comments: