Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Yesterday was my friend, Jack's birthday. I cannot believe he is 50-years-old! Wow. It seems like just yesterday, we were hanging out in the cafeteria, @ Cal State L.A. It is unbelievable how fast time just keeps moving. Anyway, I created this painting in honor of him. It is made up of ephemera I collected, including his name tag. This is my gift to him. Feliz cumpleanos, Joaquin!

2 comments:

lee said...

Your friend is lucky, its a beautiful picture......

Roseann Cazares said...

Thanks, Lee, for the compliment. My friend and I have been friends all our adult lives, so I wanted this gift to be something truly special.