Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007


I tried to post this picture with my other holiday pictures, but for some reason, my blog froze! Must be all that holiday cheer... My computer is saying, "Bah humbug, Roseann!" For the last few years, I usually put up two trees, this small iron tree and a larger tree. This year, I tried something different: I set up the larger tree in the t.v. (aka family) room. This little guy is in the living room. One of the ornaments on it was made by my oldest (and fellow artist) friend, Kim. Kim and I have been friends since we were 8. Everyone should be that lucky to have one friend who has been a part of pretty much your entire life. And although we don't see and talk to each other as much as we did when we were children and teenagers, we are always there for each other. We are sisters. Anyway, Kim's ornament is the off-white, puzzle-shaped one with the angel in the center. What a beauty!

No comments: