Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Today is day 4 of being sick. I had a really hard time sleeping last night. I am so congested! I was supposed to go to a party and a dinner, but never made it to either. I have pretty much spent most of my time either in bed or sitting in a chair. I hate being sick! But I guess my body is telling me to slow down. And because I don't feel like doing too much of anything, I have been updating my blog and posting more often. There was a period of over a month that I just didn't have any spare time to devote to my blog! Unbelievable! And I have been reading like crazy! I have also been going through my collage ephemera and sorting out some of the images I have been collecting for awhile. Below, are two of my favorite pieces that I created about a year apart. The little girl in the red dress is a few months old. The "Forgive the Debt" is about 2 years old. They seem to go together. I feel so strongly about the United States and other countries forgiving the debt for those countries that have no chance of ever getting out of "debt". I wholeheartedly support the "Red Campaign", that Bono and Bobby Shriver have been instrumental in creating and bringing to the forefront of issues that affect all of us. It is our obligation to help those who are need of help.


No comments: