Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I have been sick for the last 2 days. I have a very bad cold. I awoke to horrific news today: Benazir Bhutto was assassinated. Growing up, she was always one of my role models. Ms. Bhutto was educated, intelligent, beautiful, brave, compassionate, and above all, a humanitarian. I am very sad for the people of Pakistan. It seems that their country is on the brink of chaos and civil war.

I was going to post pictures from our family's Christmas activities, but at this moment, it seems so shallow and inappropriate. May peace prevail throughout the year, not just on Christmas Day, not just for Christians, not just for Americans, but for all people of the world.

No comments: