Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Friday, December 28, 2007

U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name (Full Version - Live)

I am sure this is sacrireligious, but I am not a BIG Beatles fan. I am all about the Stones! However, I am a HUGE John Lennon fan. Because of these trying times, I think "Give Peace a Chance" is as appropriate as when it first came out. "Don't Let Me Down" is my all-time favorite Beatle song. I had never seen this video before and when I finally did watch it, it reminded me of U2's "Where the Streets Have No Name" video. I love the rooftop performances! U2's video makes L.A.P.D. almost look comical regarding how they handle 'crowd control'. I think L.A. can handle an impromptu rooftop concert!

No comments: