Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 3 of being sick! And now, sick of being sick! I was supposed to go to a party and dinner today. Instead, I am working hard at getting rid of this stubborn cold. I just got through reading an article on Benazir Bhutto. She didn't die from a gunshot wound or the bombing. They didn't find any bullet or shrapnel in her body. Instead, the doctors are now saying she died from a fractured skull. The fractured skull occurred after Ms. Bhutto tried to duck back into the moon-roof of the van she was riding in after the shots rang out. Wow. A senseless death and now, the ramifications of her death: the country is experiencing rioting and chaos.

No comments: