Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2008 to everyone! Feliz ano nuevo! Here are a couple of pages from my latest journal. I actually made these 2 pages about 2 weeks ago, before the turn of events in Gaza. It is very alarming to me what is going on there between the Israelis and Palestinians, specifically Hamas. I hope a cease fire will truly take place and actually hold between the 2 groups. My hopes for the new year:

1. Peace throughout the Middle East
2. Tolerance towards all
3. Rejoice in what makes us all unique
4. Enjoy more time with my family and friends
5. To not take myself too seriously
6. Make more time for creating art and gardening

2 comments:

Seth said...

Happy new year to you too. And I very much like your six hopes.

Roseann Cazares said...

Thank you, Seth! I love your blog!