Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

1 of my favorite artists, Mychal Montes! Mychal's father, Alfredo, is 1 of my closest and dearest friends. Like me, Alfredo is an Assistant Principal, and before becoming administrators, we taught together for many years. Mychal is a very, very talented artist. Last year, he made me a book and his illustrations and love of color really floored me! His dad sent me a photo of Mychal's latest piece, which is below, and I KNEW it had to be posted on my blog! Lately, Mychal's free time is largely taken up with band practice (he is in his high school's band), but I hope he won't put down his paint brushes any time soon! Great work, Mychal!



No comments: