Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, January 13, 2008


This past week was extremely busy. I went back to work on Tuesday and although I still don't feel 100% yet, the job couldn't wait for me to feel better. Friday was the craziest day I have ever had as an administrator. I made 8 visits to the dean's office, had 5 parent conferences, and I suspended 2 students who we are going to move to new schools. And that was only half of my day! The weekend flew! On Saturday, I spent a couple of hours finishing my drawing for one of my classes. There is no class next Sunday, so that will give me a chance to finish my homework and reading for the following week. I start school tomorrow @ the Art Center. I have been attending the Art Center for the last year. I will be taking a storytelling class and have absolutely no idea what the class will entail! I really don't care; whatever class I take is always a good challenge. I SO enjoy the change of pace that my art classes provide me. It is a quite a welcome departure from the fast pace of my job. This was our first homework assignment for my drawing class. The instructor gave us 2 copies of a famous female nude and had us draw her upside down, using one of the copies as our guide. A different approach from how I have been taught to draw, but it really gives you a completely different perspective and so, I was very happy with the results.

No comments: