Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I just put the finishing touches on my paper dolls. The plan is to mail these lovelies to Tammie tomorrow. I feel good about having gotten these dolls completed before Monday's deadline. Now that these dolls are finished, I am ready to move on to swap #2 - the mail art. I need to create 12 postcards and have them to Carol by February 6th, my birthday. I am hoping to make 4-6 extra postcards to send to some of the most special people in my life. Having been a recipient of mail art, there is nothing quite like getting one of these little gems in the mail, especially since most of the mail we are bombarded with on a daily basis is crap and really bad for the environment. Can hardly wait to see what Tammie sends me in the swap. Tammie's artwork is really spectacular. Each piece she creates is exquisite. Maybe Tammie is reading this and will get the hint about writing her own book, a book chocked with her creations. Just a thought...

No comments: