Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008


My mother LOVED Paul Newman. So did I! He was 1 of my favorite actors and hers too. I didn't want the week to go by without me posting about the loss of this incredible human being! It would have been so easy for Mr. Newman to rest on his laurels: his great looks, fame, intelligence, and money, but instead, he chose to put all of that to great use by helping others, especially children. "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" is hands down my favorite of his movies. I remember being 11-years-old and seeing this movie with my family when it first came out. I LOVED it all those years ago, and that hasn't changed today. This scene is 1 of those "perfect" cinematic moments. And like Sally Field said a few days ago, "Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was 1 of them." I can't think of a better tribute...

No comments: