Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have NEVER been as busy as I have been the last 3 weeks! But no matter how busy I am, I try very hard to take a moment to appreciate the beauty all around us. For the last several years, fall has been my favorite season. I SO love fall's colors, the various shades of reds, golds, and greens that are so prominently displayed. Fall puts on a magnificent show each year. And what better place to really appreciate that show than in my front yard, the arroyo, here in Pasadena? Oh, the arroyo! My camera is always with me. I have a small, digital Kodak camera that is usually in my handbag. If I am not carrying a purse, then, because my camera is so small and compact, I just put it in my pocket and off we go. Last week, while driving around town and running a quick errand at the local Whole Foods market, I came across these beauties that are in the photos below. They really showcase the best part of fall. The photo above is from a grapevine that I spotted in Santa Barbara, on my recent trip.


A display of pumpkins at Whole Foods. Take a look at those details.


Another display showcasing miniature pumpkins, squash, and Indian corn.

No comments: