Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pepsi - Simply Irrestible

Robert Palmer is one of my favorite artists. I cried when I heard the news he had died. Such a talented and charming artist who died too early. I have a Robert Palmer poster in my office @ work. In fact,I have several posters of various artists in my office. Just like in this video, Robert Palmer looks very dapper in that poster. A well-cut suit will take you far and it sure became Robert Palmer's signature look. Anyway, Robert Palmer epitomized sophistication and polish in all of his videos. And I think he pushed the envelope in this Pepsi commercial. This commercial was very sophisticated and at the time, there wasn't anything like it on television.

No comments: