Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

"David Bowie Is..."


Just got back from being up in Northern California.  We were up there for a few days and a mini-vacation before I go back to work and start preparing for the new school year.  Dealing with getting all of our mail re-delivered and delivered is always interesting, but today, I got a nice package from England.  And although I have NEVER been to England, if I could be there right now, this is definitely one of the things that would be on my top 5 things to do:  visit the Victoria and Albert Museum, in London, and take in the "David Bowie Is" exhibit.  Go to this link and you can find out more:  http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/exhibitions/david-bowie-is/.  And by the way, I got a couple of fun things in my mail today from the Bowie exhibit.  ;  )

No comments: