Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

That Prada Lip Skirt


I am TOTALLY obsessed with this Prada lip print skirt!  This skirt was part of Prada's 2000 campaign, but lately, I find myself coming back to staring at it again and again.  What got me started on this current obsession was getting a glimpse of the "Schiaparelli and Prada Impossible Conversations", at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, in New York.  I saw the images online and knew I had to have the book (the same name as the exhibit) and this damn skirt!  I have the book and the images are stunningly gorgeous.  Art and fashion have become a perfect marriage.  So for now, I will continue to hunt on ebay  and hope to find this skirt, in my size, for sale. 

No comments: