Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Farewell to a Great Actor, James Gandolfini




For 6 years, I faithfully watched each episode of "The Sopranos".  I was saddened by the news of James Gandolfini's sudden passing last week.  Although I loathed the character, Tony Soprano, each week I was glued to the television.  Mr. Gandolfini was an incredible actor who brought Tony superbly alive.   And although my favorite part of each show was the weekly interactions between Tony and Dr. Melfi, his psychiatrist, I couldn't think of a better moment than this very powerful scene between Tony and his son, Anthony Jr., to showcase Mr. Gandolfini's great talents.  Rest in peace, Mr. Gandolfini.  

No comments: