Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

David Bowie and Queen, "Under Pressure"








One of my all-time favorite David Bowie songs, "Under Pressure" is performed in this video by David Bowie and Freddie Mercury, Queen's frontman.  David Bowie is still one of my all-time favorite artists and in my humble opinion, truly epitomizes the word "artist".  I have loved his music since I was twelve and have truly grown up listening to his music and watching him morph from one persona to another, from "Ziggy Stardust to the Thin White Duke" and many others, throughout my lifetime.  As for Queen, they too were magical and epitomized the "glam rock" era of the 70's like Bowie, Mick Jagger, Peter Gabriel, and Genesis.  Freddie Mercury was quite a showman!  Very sad he died so young. 

No comments: