Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Vacation Is Winding Down...


I am getting ready to start my day,  but wanted to do a quick post.  This page is from a journal that I started back in 2009!  Ridiculous!  Recently, I was cleaning my studio and re-arranging things and found this journal tucked away with my finished journals.  I started flipping pages and found only a dozen pages had been completed.  So, finishing this journal before the end of this summer is on my to-do list.  I completed this page while we were in San Francisco last week.  Something about the city that always inspires me.  On another note,  yesterday,  I was supposed to spend part of my day with Kelly and Kara, @ Farmer's Market to hang out and work in our journals.  Instead, I had my physical, @ Kaiser.  In a very surreal moment, the power went out while my doctor was finishing up my exam.  I have been seeing this doctor since I was in my early 20's.  I said to her, "Well, at least you could do a physical with your eyes closed.  You know where everything is located."  She finished the exam in the dark.  Have a great weekend wherever you are. 

No comments: