Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, January 3, 2010



Although we have just started a new year, I am SO looking forward to February! Yes, in February is my birthday! Yes, in February is my husband's birthday! And yes, in February is our anniversary, on Valentine's Day! But I have been patiently waiting for this for the last few years... the new Sade cd. I found this "tease" about a month ago, on Sade's official website, which I have followed for years. When I first heard this back in early December, I told my husband, "This is what I want for my birthday!" What can I say?! I am such a cheap date! Is it February 8th yet?! Whether you are a Sade fan or not (she has been my favorite female artist since she burst on the scene 25 years ago), if you watch the video below, "Sweetest Taboo", you will see just what an amazing artist Sade is. She is the epitmome of class, beauty, and talent. Timeless. Perfect.


No comments: