Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, September 4, 2011



I am excited to find 2 of my favorite journal pages being plugged on Seth Apter's blog, "The Altered Page"!  Seth's blog can be found here:  http://thealteredpage.blogspot.com.  I created these pages several years ago.  Last year, Kelly Kilmer plugged these same pages on Jenny Doh's blog.  Being true to myself has been my motto as long as I can remember.  It is the way I live my life and it is a BIG part of my work ethic too.  For me, there is no job or title that would make me compromise my beliefs;  I would walk away from the job before I would allow myself to be sucked into something that isn't me.  On a personal note, this is a lot easier for me to live with - if something feels like it will make me feel uncomfortable, I just won't do it. 

1 comment:

Seth said...

Thanks for sharing these pages and their message on my blog.