Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sometimes, life becomes complicated. The job gets crazy! There isn't as much time in the day as I would like - every day! But, then I think of all of the moments my nephews and nieces have taught me to slow down and savor the moment. It's great being a kid and being able to... stick out your tongue when the adults want you to behave for the never-ending photos on Christmas day.

And it is fun to be able to just really enjoy that chocolate ice-cream and who cares if you have it all over your face!

Or if you are trying to show the adults to have some fun in church and just, well, chill!

And then of course, there is always time for a jump in the air! Who cares if you are in college, right?! All of this seems 100 times better than preparing for the work week and more endless meetings. Have a great week, everyone! I love all you kids!



No comments: