Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers, uncles, god-fathers, and other male role models out there! This is your special day! The top photo is of all of us as children with our folks. Although I am prejudiced, my dad was the best father on the planet. You couldn't ask for better.

My older brother, Frank who epitomizes what a good father should be, and my niece, Katie.


My gorgeous husband, Mike and our niece, Francesca, @ her 8th grade graduation. Hard to believe she is going to be 16 in a few weeks! The time has surely flown!
My younger brother, Michael and me @ Francesca's baptism! Wow, even harder to believe when you think about how much time has passed. Michael and I are Francesca's god-parents. And my baby brother is 'Father Goose' in our family. Never a dull moment when he is around.



2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

What a beautiful family portrait! You look like your Mother. :)

Roseann Cazares said...

Thanks! I don't see the resemblance, Kelly. I think I look like my dad's side of the family more. However, I do get a lot of comments about how much I look like my mother.