Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Another couple of pages from the journal I am currently working in. I am having a lazy Sunday and feel great about things! I had a furlough day on Friday and another 1 coming up tomorrow. So, I actually got a 4-day weekend. I got a jump start on all the things that were pending @ home and that was terrific. It will give me a day tomorrow for spoiling myself. On tap are a foot massage (it's about time!) and a trip to the museum. I was going to go to the museum today, but have decided instead, to work on my book. Yesterday, I spent the day cleaning house and doing laundry. I re-organized my studio and put all small sized paint bottles in a basket that is now on my desk. Instant inspiration and 1 less excuse for not making the time to work on art. Enjoy your Sunday - we Southern Californians are spoiled with our amazing weather year-round!

2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Don't jinx our 70 degree weather ;) lol.

LOVE seeing your pages! Have a great day tomorrow, too!!! :)

Roseann Cazares said...

The weather is fantastic! Thanks! I am SO looking forward to your Swatches class and catching up with you, Kel!xoxo