Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, July 19, 2009



Some more pages from my latest book. I had a very lazy Saturday yesterday. I spent most of the day working in my book - I "popped" out 6 pages. "Ms. Busy Bee" has been quite busy this past week. Week 2 of summer school has gone by without any problems. I am hoping that these next 4 weeks will be just as quiet. Being around middle school students again, after a 15 year absence, has been quite interesting! Their influence seems to be coming through in the artwork I am currently creating! I am having a ball working with middle and high school students on the same campus and I am enjoying the graphics, cartoons, anime, and illustrations I am using for my new book.

No comments: