Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, July 19, 2009



One of my colleagues sent me this video. It is a video that was made for Amnesty International. I have been a member of Amnesty International for the last 25 years. I believe SO strongly in human rights for all; it is disturbing that SO many of us take our rights for granted. Amnesty International is such an important part of my life. In fact, you can find a link to this organization on my blog. Please take a minute to watch this video. It is very powerful in its simplicity, content, and message. In this time of cover-up's, finger-pointing, and the "blame game" that seems to dominant the news and political scene in Washington, this video is a potent reminder to all: torture is NEVER acceptable.

No comments: