Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, September 22, 2007


I am getting ready to start my day. My weekends have a different pace than my days during the week. Those 2 days are very slow-paced and full of spontaneity. Being an administrator requires lots of structure. An administrator's life might seem like the opposite of an artist's. But there are some big similarities. The administrator and artist are always looking for ways to grow, nurture, revise, and challenge to look beyond the obvious. I reflect daily on what I do in all aspects of my life. For those moments when I question my purpose, I come back to what I have known for many years: my purpose is to teach. And when life gets a little too crazy, I find my way back by looking at this photograph of a sunset in Kauai, that I took a few years ago. What beauty. What peace. What inspiration. Now, go out and get inspired by that big world out there, there is a new weekend ahead!

No comments: