Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010



I have been on vacation for almost 2 weeks now. I have been catching up on my life, which includes watching movies, spending time with my family and friends, and making some new art. Also, I am falling in love with fashion and sewing again! As a kid who grew up in the 70's, I am re-discovering some classic fashion styles and icons such as Ali MacGraw, Faye Dunaway, Jane Fonda, and Diane Keaton. Although I was a pre-teen when "Love Story" came out, I SO fell in love with the movie, book, and especially, Ali MacGraw's style. This trailer is great even if for nothing else, just to look at her timeless style.

No comments: