Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Sunday, June 28, 2009



Like so many others, I grew up listening to and loving Michael Jackson's music; first, with his brothers, when they were known as "The Jackson Five", and later, when Michael went solo. Michael is 1 year older than me. I remember being a 10-year-old and buying songs such as "A,B,C" and "I'll Be There" at the local music store. For the last few days, as I have watched his videos on television and on the internet, it feels like my whole life has flashed by. Each video brings back my own memories that are associated with his songs and those time periods. I was trying to find a video that would do justice to his legacy. I think this 1 works. Rest in peace, Michael Jackson. What an amazing and unforgettable talent.

No comments: