Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, November 3, 2007






















I posted these pictures last week! I guess they got de-posted! I spent part of last Sunday at the Huntington Museum, one of my favorite places to visit. Every time I stroll through the gardens, I find something that catches my eye. Depending on what time of the year it is, the gardens' palettes can drastically change. Each visit is a surprise and something new is discovered, as evidenced in some of these shots. I try to visit the Huntington several times a year so that I can catch each show that nature puts on. Fall is now becoming my favorite time of year to be outside, in a garden.

No comments: