Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, November 3, 2007




I have been in such a deep funk for the last 2 weeks. I don't know what it is exactly, but I have not been feeling like myself. I feel there is a lot of chaos in my life and quite honestly, I feel as though I am being pulled from all directions, both on a personal and professional level. I decided to post 2 of my favorite pieces that deal with the topic better than I can express in words. I haven't been able to work on any of my books in the last month. I have hit a major roadblock, or I am experiencing artist's block, so I have been working in other directions, such as cartooning and collaging, because I can't get beyond a blank page. I am hoping to change that once I get into the studio on Friday, with Lynne Perrella. I feel that if I just start writing in one of my books, all these emotions and words that I have kept bottled up for so long, will just spill out all over the pages. And the words will get my artistic juices going again, so that I can create some new art. Well, Friday will be here soon enough, I suppose. If you can't create in a 3-day Frida workshop, then, you are fucked!

No comments: