Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011



Recently, I saw "A Single Man". I absolutely loved this movie! I love, love, love Tom Ford. I am ever SO happy that Tom Ford is back designing women's clothing that is beautiful, elegant, and classic. I love Colin Firth and Julianne Moore, great actors! They are absolutely terrific in this movie. And I absolutely love, love, love, love the black and white dress Julianne Moore is wearing in this scene. It is so breath-taking elegant and the girl can shimmy in those high heels! This scene steals the movie - Colin Firth and Julianne Moore slow dancing to "Stormy Weather", then boogieing to "Green Onions'.

No comments: