Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, May 30, 2009


A few more pages from my latest journal. So far, I have completed the first 11 pages of my book. The 2-page spread with the blue butterfly, took me a couple of hours to complete. I painted the butterfly and added a lot of detail to it. The photo doesn't really do it justice. On the other side of that page, I added several layers, including a sketch of a skeletal view of a spine and lower back, that I drew. Then, I added packing tape and stamped the girl into it for a more interesting page.

3 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

I always love your pages..so real and honest.
Love your colors and you've got damn good taste in focal images.

Seth said...

Great pages. The colors are so strong and vivid and the handpainted butterfly is really special.

Roseann Cazares said...

Thanks ladies for the compliments! I am enjoying working in this new book whenever I get a free moment, which now that the end of the school year is fast approaching, is NEVER enough time to create art!