Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The last post of the night has to do with friendship. My friend, Carolyn gave me a very special card that reads: "To be rich in friends is to be poor in nothing." On the invitations I made, I asked my friends to not give me any gifts. However, most of them ignored my request! I told them that their friendship is the most important gift I could receive. And although I had a very intimate celebration with just a small group of friends and family, I felt that I couldn't really do justice to all the other friends who I didn't invite by talking about how terrific they are. There are too many names to mention, but all these friends are very special and important to me. I cannot believe how blessed I am and I try very hard to not take for granted every friend I have. I am SO honored that they call me "friend". And so, I had to post about 1 more friend and give him his due. Here is a photo of my best friend, Sergio and me at Buca di Beppo, on Friday night. Sergio and I have been friends for about 20 years and I must say that more than any other person I know, he puts up with me. I KNOW I must drive him crazy, but nonetheless, his friendship and love are unconditional. I would be lost without Sergio in my life and I am forever grateful for our friendship.

No comments: